Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Warning to all Blog Readers

Unfortunately, my Blog and I imagine many others are becoming targets of @%$# smucks inserting Trojan Horse Viruses into the Comment Boxes. This past week I have removed a dozen comments that either the Name of the author or a Link the writer provided was a Virus Trap.

Please be wary of clicking on the authors names in the Comment sections unless you know who they are. If you see posts by Garage Door Installation or French Armoire - BEWARE.

5 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks J..
Leslie

Linda Merrill said...

I've noticed there was an uptick in this type of thing. I think it's time to put comment moderation back... what a pain!

Laura Holland said...

Thank you so much for the warning! I had no idea!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the warning, I'll watch out for it!
Hope you've had no damage!

Victoria (from Art House Design)
PS: You do not know me, but I am clean....

cotedetexas said...

I get this - there will be one comment on dozens of different blog posts - all in Chinese!!!! weird!!!!!